Position: Care Support Worker (Domicilliary)
Location: London Borough of Waltham Forest and Redbridge
Client type: Internal
Revive Care is a well-established and successful independent domiciliary care provider. We strive for excellence, innovation and are passionate about the quality of care we deliver to all our service users.
We are currently recruiting talented Support Care Workers who share our vision and values. Please note this role is delivered in the community within the clients homes. It will involve driving or commuting to various locations in Waltham Forest and Redbridge (E4, E17, IG8, IG9, E18).
About this role:
- Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
- Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
- Support with household accounts
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous care experience is greatly welcomed but training provided.
We like to remunerate our staff well for their hard work. With this role the individual will receive:
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
- Bank Holiday pay
- Mileage / Travel
- Recommend a friend scheme
- In-house training provided / Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
- Free uniforms / PPE
- Reimbursement for DBS check
If you have a full UK driving licence, are a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, make a change in someone's life, we would love to hear from you.